PDA

View Full Version : Grid with gallery view

lorezyra
15 Jan 2012, 4:09 PM
I have a buffered store and would like to display the (store's) images in a dataview.

Does DataView support infinite grid?
My scan through the source code suggests "NO..."

I see in the API that a grid panel requires the class Ext.grid.View (http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#%21/api/Ext.grid.View).
However, I don't see anything in the DataView code that demonstrates the infinite grid capacity.

My question becomes:
How can I use the grid (panel) but make it look like a DataView? Is this possible with ExtJS 4.07+?

mitchellsimoens
16 Jan 2012, 9:37 AM
The DataView does not support it yet. You can hide the headers and if you don't want the column look then you can have one column and use a template in the one column's renderer and return html.

Daniil
1 Oct 2012, 4:20 AM
Hi Mitchell,

Could you answer are you planning to support buffered scrolling for DataView?

It would be great to have infinite scrolling for ComboBox list.

bergy.si
8 Oct 2013, 9:36 PM
Hi Mitchell,

Could you answer are you planning to support buffered scrolling for DataView?

Cheers!

ettavolt
10 Oct 2013, 1:04 AM
There is no way to create a buffered renderer for any DataView, because templates used maybe very different. This makes period determination essentially impossible.

PallaviS
3 May 2014, 3:27 AM
Hi,
There is a requirement for us to show the 1000's of images in a window and on scrolling down need to load the next 100 set of images. Currently we are using the dataview to shown the images in the window.But dataview doesn't supports buffered rendering.So I want to make the grid to use the custom view and render the images.
Can anyone help me to make the grid look like the gallery view.

Thanks in advance,
Pallavi

Alinanila
5 Dec 2014, 4:32 AM
Any news on this topic (mainly ExtJS 5)? As proposed, i can configure one column and define a renderer, but still each item in the grid is rendered in a TR tag, so i can't display multiple items in a row.

Greendrake
19 Dec 2014, 2:01 AM
Any news on this topic (mainly ExtJS 5)?
Looks like no :(
We can see that the bufferedRenderer (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/5.0/5.0.1-apidocs/#!/api/Ext.panel.Table-cfg-bufferedRenderer) config option exists for grids but not for data views.