PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] SpinnerField bug

DarekKay
24 Jan 2012, 3:16 AM
Basically the SpinnerField widget is broken - incrementing/decrementing using the spinner arrows almost never works (and I'm not sure, under what circumstances it actually does work)

public void onModuleLoad(){
SpinnerField<Integer> vp = new SpinnerField<Integer>(new IntegerPropertyEditor());
RootLayoutPanel.get().add(vp);
}

nbuesing
15 Feb 2012, 1:33 PM
Try using RootPanel instead of RootLayoutPanel.

I had some code that accidently used both RootPanel and RootLayoutPanel, once RootLayoutPanel was called, (even with a empty widget) it messed up the GXT widgets.

I had thought the issue was with using RootLayoutPanel and make sure to remove all references to it, but I think you can use either RootPanel or RootLayoutPanel, but once both are used, event handling is confused.

Basically the SpinnerField widget is broken - incrementing/decrementing using the spinner arrows almost never works (and I'm not sure, under what circumstances it actually does work)

public void onModuleLoad(){
SpinnerField<Integer> vp = new SpinnerField<Integer>(new IntegerPropertyEditor());
RootLayoutPanel.get().add(vp);
}

WesleyMoy
15 Feb 2012, 8:26 PM
I'm not noticing the problem you're describing using your code snippet. What browser and OS are you using? Are you noticing this problem in development mode, production mode, or both?

DarekKay
23 Feb 2012, 7:10 AM
I've just updated to beta 3 - this bug obviously was fixed, thanks a lot!

WesleyMoy
23 Feb 2012, 2:46 PM
Glad to hear it!