PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS Content sliding/scrolling like Sencha Touch

kkris1983
25 Jan 2012, 12:38 PM
How can I achiewe effect of sliding/scrolling content of Ext.panel.Panel/Ext.view.View or any other container like in mobile applications or Sencha Touch ?Can someone give me any hint, code snippet, or just tell me where to start ?Best regards

25 Jan 2012, 4:10 PM
Ext JS and Sencha Touch cannot play well on the same page w/out some iframe magic.

That said, most desktop users (including myself who owns macs and iPhones, iPads) really like the way apps work today. That is you use the scroll wheel on your mouse to move items, instead of click and drag to scroll.

Are you looking for the inertia scrolling? That only works well in webkit browsers because of the optimizations that Sencha has done using CSS3 3D transforms.

vadimv
26 Jan 2012, 1:39 AM
Hi Jay,

I'm looking for such feature too, want to add it to one extjs grid view, the extjs app works great on mobile except the view which has some scrolling content and is problematic to scroll it. Would be great to have the inertia scrolling for it. In your opinion is possible to achieve this ? if yes can you give me some details/suggestions on how to, it's enough to have it for webkit.

thx