PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress integration?

alasortis
3 Feb 2012, 12:16 PM
How to use the export functions with a wordpress setup? Like a animation inside the post.?

foxtailpress
5 Feb 2012, 6:49 AM
I'd also like to know how to share an animation with someone who does not have Sencha.
As in, once exporting the html, is it just as simple as copying and pasting the html into an email for the animation to work?

arnebech
6 Feb 2012, 7:44 AM
Typically, to embed an animation in a webpage, you can use a iframe that points to the exported animation.

To include an animation in an email, you might have to host the animation somewhere, and then use iframe (not sure if that is supported in most email clients) to embed the animation in email. You could also just include the export html file (if there is no file assets) or zip up export folder and send it if you have file assets.

foxtailpress
16 Feb 2012, 4:18 PM
Thanks!

gugel
29 Aug 2014, 8:15 AM
Hello, I'm joining to this forum because I really interested with the animation. Personally, I use wordpress for all of my sites. Usually I use revolution slider or layer slier for creating animation slider. And now, I want to create like a man walking or a car ride on the city. My question is, can I put the animation into wordpress without iframe? I want to put it on header or footer of my website. Thanks in advance