PDA

View Full Version : iconCls and Tools affecting grid columns?

willigogs
20 Feb 2012, 4:58 AM
Hi,

Currently experiencing a strange defect where adding an iconCls AND tools to a grid causes an issue with the column widths? I can add these separately and it has no affect, but adding them in combination always seems to create this issue...

Here's 3 screengrabs to illustrate:31938The grid is simply added to the center region of a border layout.

var grid_files = {
id: 'grid_files',
xtype: 'grid',
layout:'fit',
region:'center',
title: 'Grid Title',
iconCls:'icon_flag',
store: store_ovglobal,
columns: columns_overrides,
margins: '10 0 0',
viewConfig: {forceFit:true},
autoScroll:true,
stripeRows: true,
loadMask: true,
bbar: paging_files,
tools:[{
id:'help',
qtip: 'Help',
handler: function(){
// Click logic will go here
}
}]
};

mitchellsimoens
20 Feb 2012, 5:08 AM
It's possible. You should inspect the DOM to see what CSS is on the column and see if it is caused by iconCls and/or tools

willigogs
20 Feb 2012, 5:37 AM
It doesn't appear to be CSS related, as the last grid cell on render always receives the forced width inline:

<td class="x-grid3-hd x-grid3-cell x-grid3-td-6 x-grid3-cell-last" style="width: 28px;">

At first I thought maybe it could be the "x-grid3-cell-last" class doing this, but if I unhide a column after this one (which then picks up the "x-grid3-cell-last" class), this column doesn't get affected :(

willigogs
20 Feb 2012, 9:04 AM
Not exactly the solution I was looking for - but the only workaround I've been able to find for this so far is to set the tool to hidden, and then show it again on the grid's viewready/render listener... :(