PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Beta 4 breaks VBoxLayoutContainer.VBoxLayoutAlign.STRETCH

DavidHoffer
2 Mar 2012, 7:55 AM
I have a couple places where I have a TextButton in a VBoxLayoutContainer using VBoxLayoutContainer.VBoxLayoutAlign.STRETCH. It used to stretch. I just upgraded to 3.0 beta 4 and now it doesn't stretch at all it is just big enough for the text in the button. I'll have to go back to beta 3 for now.

DavidHoffer
2 Mar 2012, 12:03 PM
It turns out the problem is even more widespread. I have a TextButton in a VerticalLayoutContainer, i.e.

final VerticalLayoutContainer leftLayoutContainer = new VerticalLayoutContainer();
leftLayoutContainer.add(textBox, new VerticalLayoutContainer.VerticalLayoutData(1, 1));

And it ignores the layout data size. Instead the widget size is just big enough for the text.

lefke123
4 Mar 2012, 11:50 PM
We experienced the same problems, and Sencha has already fixed it in SVN. So doing an update, and installling it in your local Maven repo should do it. (It's not the prettiest solution, I agree.)

DavidHoffer
5 Mar 2012, 6:05 AM
Yeah, not pretty. Any chance that Sencha will release another beta, either beta5 or beta4.1 to fix this?

WesleyMoy
5 Mar 2012, 10:34 AM
Anything that becomes fixed in SVN will be rolled up in our next release. In this case, our next release will be a release candidate. Stay tuned to the forums and the Sencha blog for updates about that release, and until then, you can check out from our Subversion repo as lefke123 described.

WesleyMoy
29 Mar 2012, 3:55 PM
This bug has been fixed in the Ext GWT 3.0 Release Candidate. Please upgrade your copy of Ext GWT and try your scenario again. While we're confident that we've addressed this issue, please reply if you notice any continued problems after upgrading.