PDA

View Full Version : Associate textbox value to store on submit?

sreenatht
14 Mar 2012, 3:25 AM
hi,

Is it possible to associate textfield value to store on button click? or while adding a textbox control to a panel is it possible to associate its value with a store to get when submit the page. please help

Thanks,
Sreenath

friend
14 Mar 2012, 6:12 AM
If your textfield is encapsulated by an Ext.form.Panel, you can use Ext.form.Panel.loadRecord (http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#%21/api/Ext.form.Panel-method-loadRecord) to auto-load fields with values from a store.

sreenatht
14 Mar 2012, 8:23 AM
I want to store the value in the textbox in the store...not to bind from the store to textbox...Is it possible for a dynamic store..the textbox name has to associate in the store (It is a control library-drag different controls to window )

dedoz
14 Mar 2012, 10:03 AM
what you mean with "associate" in "associate textfield value to store".
you want to display a value in a textfield from a store ?
you want to save your textfield value to a store ?
etc

sreenatht
14 Mar 2012, 11:07 AM
I want to store the value of textfiled in a a store...Also If it is a draggable control section...I need to save each controls which is dragged in to the window in the store . suppose i have dragged a textfiled and a combobox I need to save its name in to store also once the user enter value in to the textbox it should be in the store while submitting the page ...hope it is clear

Thanks for your reply
Sreenath

dedoz
14 Mar 2012, 11:52 AM
yeah, its more clear now. i guess "it should be in the store while submitting the page" means "it should be in the store before saving it"
so, you know how to work with drag and drop ? if not, go learn it using guides or docs
or you already have a working code for this ? (where you drag your controls and drop it in some zone)

you know how add data to a store and save it (store.sync()) ? if not, go learn it using docs.
or you already have a working code for this and theres a problem?

im trying to figure what u cant do instead of giving you a full code then you are goin to have too many questions :d