PDA

View Full Version : celleditor delay onblur

shailykamboj
14 Mar 2012, 2:01 PM
Hello ,
I am using cell editing plugin for one of the views in my application . I observed that there is a delay set on the onBlur event in the editor for the cell editing plugin ,which i dont want in my view , any idea how to remove that delay ?

Thanks

mitchellsimoens
15 Mar 2012, 6:32 AM
What delay are you talking about? The only one I see is on the editTask for 15ms

shailykamboj
15 Mar 2012, 6:54 AM
Thanks Mitchell for looking into this .
Here is the code from Editor -

initComponent : function() { var me = this, field = me.field = Ext.ComponentManager.create(me.field, 'textfield'); Ext.apply(field, { inEditor: true, msgTarget: field.msgTarget == 'title' ? 'title' : 'qtip' }); me.mon(field, { scope: me, blur: { fn: me.onBlur, // slight delay to avoid race condition with startEdits (e.g. grid view refresh) delay: 1 }, specialkey: me.onSpecialKey }); if (field.grow) { me.mon(field, 'autosize', me.onAutoSize, me, {delay: 1}); } me.floating = { constrain: me.constrain };

mitchellsimoens
15 Mar 2012, 7:04 AM
Oh on Ext.Editor not the cell editor. The only way to change that is to override the entire initComponent method of Ext.Editor.

shailykamboj
15 Mar 2012, 7:11 AM
i need this delay to be overridden only for one of my views which uses cell editing plugin ,so just a question , if i override the initcomponent of Ext.Editor in this view , will it effect the behavior of Ext.Editor in other places too ? as per my understanding it will ? so how to avoid it ?

mitchellsimoens
15 Mar 2012, 7:12 AM
Yes it will. You will then need to extend Ext.Editor to create your own editor class.

shailykamboj
15 Mar 2012, 7:16 AM
Sure , thanks so much , i will work on the implementation as you suggest .