PDA

View Full Version : Need a suggestion to build IPad App using Sencha Touch 2.0

senchaSaurav
16 Mar 2012, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I am trying to develop an IPad App.
Its pretty much similar to KitchenSink App Tablet version.
But the differences are, instead of Nested List, here I will use List component.
and on the right hand side the detail content, but on the tap of the item on the list, it shall display detailed information for that record. There is relationship between model for the list item and the information model on the right hand side for each TAB. So now the other difference between KitchenSink and MyApp is, kitchenSink changes the view itself(creating a new view) but in MyApp the view is same, the data or content will be different based on the Itemtap on the list. The details information Panel shall contain two buttons like in NavigationView YES and NO at the top. Inside the Navigation view the details shall be there with 2 tab(each contain information) and if the user clicks YES or NO at the navigation bar the view should be navigated with a new view and some status shall be updated on the List Items and shall be reflected on the List Items on the left hand side.

As I am new, kindly suggest me how can I achieve the same or any example similar to this?

mitchellsimoens
16 Mar 2012, 12:08 PM
So the UI is a list docked to the left and the detail will be in the main screen?

senchaSaurav
16 Mar 2012, 12:57 PM
Yes UI List is docked on the left side and detail is on the right hand side. like 30-70

senchaSaurav
16 Mar 2012, 1:16 PM
The sketch for the App design. the attachment is here..