PDA

View Full Version : methods of Ext.getCmp()?

samarth
21 Mar 2012, 9:53 PM
Hi folks,
Can i get which are the methods are there in Ext.getCmp()?? Can i get any list about this?

Thanks in advance

Woyzeck
22 Mar 2012, 5:39 AM
depends on what component you get.

For example:
If 'test-grid' is the id of a GridPanel, Ext.getCmp('test-grid') will have all methods of a common GridPanel, which you can lookup in API docs.

Other possibility, goto Firebug-console, type in Ext.getCmp('test-grid'). and Firebug will list you all known properties and methods of the component you accessed.

samarth
27 Mar 2012, 3:51 AM
depends on what component you get.

For example:
If 'test-grid' is the id of a GridPanel, Ext.getCmp('test-grid') will have all methods of a common GridPanel, which you can lookup in API docs.

Other possibility, goto Firebug-console, type in Ext.getCmp('test-grid'). and Firebug will list you all known properties and methods of the component you accessed.

Hi Woyzeck,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have used several methods of the Ext.getCmp('id') in my several application like getValue(), refresh() like that etc and also i have used for a particular time interval also. I need a list which are related to the Ext.getCmp('id').----? Because when i used Ext.getCmp('id').store(); i am getting some error in console so. If you have any list about this method please send me.

Thanks in advance