PDA

View Full Version : Strange warnings when compiling themes

ddinger
27 Mar 2012, 12:23 PM
Hi ExtJS theming gurus,

Just played around with sass and compass and tried to customize my Extjs 4.1 RC1 default theme.
Any time I use the following variable in my scss file

$panel-border-radius: 3px;

the "compass compile" command gives me the warnings below. What can I do ? Where can I find the missing images ?

Kind regards,

-------------------------

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel/panel-default-corners.gif
on line 18 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_theme-background-image.scss
from line 391 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
from line 171 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
from line 90 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/_all.scss
from line 12 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/my-ext-theme.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel/panel-default-sides.gif
on line 18 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_theme-background-image.scss
from line 391 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
from line 171 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
from line 90 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/_all.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-top-corners.gif
from line 394 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-top-sides.gif
from line 394 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-right-corners.gif
from line 395 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-right-sides.gif
from line 395 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-bottom-corners.gif
from line 396 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-bottom-sides.gif
from line 396 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-left-corners.gif
from line 397 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-left-sides.gif
from line 397 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-top-bg.gif
from line 472 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-top-corners.gif
from line 472 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-top-sides.gif

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-right-bg.gif
from line 473 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-right-corners.gif
from line 473 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-right-sides.gif

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-bottom-bg.gif
from line 474 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-bottom-corners.gif
from line 474 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-bottom-sides.gif

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-left-bg.gif
from line 475 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-left-corners.gif
from line 475 of /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel-header/panel-header-default-collapsed-left-sides.gif

mitchellsimoens
27 Mar 2012, 1:13 PM
It looks like your path is off. Is /Users/dirk/dev/samples/themes/resources/sass/../../extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/ valid for you?

ddinger
28 Mar 2012, 12:01 AM
These relative paths are ok. The problem ist that the images simply do not exist in the extjs 4.1rc1 distribution - or I did not find them

pbienick
10 May 2012, 4:46 AM
I just hit the exact same problem. I picked an image at random from the warning messages - it did not exist in 4.0.7, and it still does not exist in 4.1.0.

demon222
7 Aug 2012, 12:58 PM
an answer????? /!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farion
24 Aug 2012, 7:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is broken for at least 6 months. The missing files still don't exist in extjs. It is a pity.

It seems that the file names are built somehow. There is no "btn-plainactive-small-disabled-bg.gif" mentioned somewhere.

dwb
18 Jun 2013, 1:11 PM
Hello 4.2 Sass Theming Pros,

Here are more "Strange Theming Warnings" that happen for me. Please keep in mind that I see these warnings just by building a workspace and creating a new theme - but, I haven't changed anything in my new theme. My new theme simply duplicates the "Classic" theme.

So, when I build a new theme, that extends the "Classic" theme, and WITH NO NEW VARIABLES ADDED, I get the following "slice" warnings straight out of the box (so to speak). Why?

[INF] Slicing images...
[WRN] Expected slices for widget button-1026 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)
[WRN] Expected slices for widget button-1031 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)
[WRN] Expected slices for widget button-1036 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)
[WRN] Widget toolbar-1041 : images/toolbar/toolbar-default-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget panel-1044_header : images/panel-header/panel-header-default-top-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget panel-1047_header : images/panel-header/panel-header-default-right-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tabbar-1077 : images/tab-bar/tab-bar-default-top-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1081 : images/tab/tab-default-top-active-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1082 : images/tab/tab-default-top-over-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1083 : images/tab/tab-default-top-disabled-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1085 : images/tab/tab-default-bottom-active-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1086 : images/tab/tab-default-bottom-over-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget tab-1087 : images/tab/tab-default-bottom-disabled-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget progressbar-1088-bar : images/progress/progress-default-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget gridcolumn-1115 : images/grid/column-header-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget gridcolumn-1116 : images/grid/column-header-over-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget ext-gen1377 : images/datepicker/datepicker-header-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified
[WRN] Widget datepicker-1120-footerEl : images/datepicker/datepicker-footer-bg.gif has gradient but no stretch specified

Very odd... Remember, I've not added any sass variable yet - the SDK version is: 4.2.1.883

I did read that someone solved this by upgrading their Java - I've done the same but still experience the warnings.

Anyone with insight on this??