PDA

View Full Version : Pbs to update panel inside a window (autoScroll not working)

ci11111
28 Mar 2012, 7:57 AM
I have a datalist, filled by a template, when I click an item, one the record is filled, and the item expands
the 1st problem is the scrollbar only appears is I manually resize the window container,
the second problem is I would prefer to have always the Vscrollbar, since when it appears, it will give this small lag and thus an unwanted horizontal scrollbar.

the panel

var panel = Ext.create('Ext.panel.Panel', {
id: 'resultList',
autoHeight: true,
items: [
formFind,
{
anchor: '100% - 47',
autoScroll: true,
xtype: 'dataview',
tpl: resultTpl,
store: store,
itemSelector: 'div.search-item',

it's window

var winFind = Ext.create('Ext.window.Window', {
title:'Cercando un testo:',
collapsible: true,
closable: false,
animCollapse: true,
maximizable: true,
autoScroll: true,
autoHeight: true,
width: 750,
//height: 150,
items: panel,

mitchellsimoens
28 Mar 2012, 9:00 AM
There is no autoHeight config in Ext JS 4.

You are overnesting, the window can have the formFind and the dataview items without the panel.

ci11111
28 Mar 2012, 11:01 AM
thanks you solved 50% of the problem, I dont have the horizontal scrollbar

then I'm calling this.up('window').update(); from this panel and the scrollbar adjusts

1) maxHeight: 700, and autoScroll: true, are not working on both the inner dataview and the window container
how could I control the max-Height, after I do a request, the Heigth automatically adjust to the height, that can be very long, (I don't want several pages but just the scrollbar)
2) if possible, it always scroll to the top of the window when I click an item, how to change that?