View Full Version : [CLOSED] Ext.Button iconCls list selection has no effect (Windows)
23 Apr 2012, 10:45 AM
1) Drag a segmented button onto a form
2) Select one of the buttons
3) In the Config block, try to set the iconCls using the list box. You can select any class you want, but it will NOT be set in the field.
4) Give up and type the icon class by hand
23 Apr 2012, 8:39 PM
Not able to reproduce.
Started an Ext 4.x project
Dragged out a Form Panel
Put a segmented button in that form panel
selected a button
configured the iconCls to "add" via the dropdown
The add icon appeared.
24 Apr 2012, 9:12 AM
I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64-bit. I assume you're running a Mac?
I see this behavior on multiple selection lists beyond the one that I reported. This is definitely happening, repro or not. :-)
24 Apr 2012, 9:14 AM
So the config is:
- Windows 7 64-bit SP1
- Sencha Touch 2.0 project
- Sencha 2.0.0-Beta-Windows SDK tools
24 Apr 2012, 10:39 AM
Was successful in Windows 7 as well. Please provide steps to reproduce.
24 Apr 2012, 11:44 AM
It's working now. The failure might have been related to other issues I was having before I deleted the old AppData directory.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.