PDA

View Full Version : Cannot wrap my head how to work with CSS files in Architect

riahut.com
25 Apr 2012, 7:15 AM
Cannot wrap my head how to work with CSS files in Architect, seems to me all this functionality is missing.

ssamayoa
25 Apr 2012, 11:45 AM
Cannot wrap my head how to work with CSS files in Architect, seems to me all this functionality is missing.

You cant edit css files with SA nor view immediate efect on components when you set properties related to css classes.

Regards.

digeridoo
27 Apr 2012, 12:31 AM
I managed to get it working yesterday....

Create a basic CSS file, for example with a class name of 'header' and background colour of black. Save it and create a folder called resources in your project folder...so the path would be /resources/css/style.css

Then in Architect go to the resources in inspector and add the path of that file /resources/css/style.css

Then if you have a header in your app...you can type the name of the class you made. We called it 'header' so find the header in your code and where it says 'cls' type in 'header'.

:-)

Skynet-tx
26 Jun 2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks you! Very helpful! I managed. :))

vanshea
23 Aug 2012, 5:47 AM
Hi all,

I made the /resources/css/ directory in my project folder. I also added the style.css file within that CSS folder.

For some reason when "Importing from file" in CSS Resource panel, Sencha Architect 2.1 will not select that CSS file.

What am I missing?