PDA

View Full Version : White Grid - EXT JS CSS issue (I.E only)

mice-pace
26 Apr 2012, 10:33 PM
I've been having the very odd issue that when i load the CSS sheet before my menu (let's say ext-all.css, but virtually all the others except sandbox seem to do it) that a white grid, with the top and left sides of one cell in black appears in the browser window floating over a corner of the page, but only in Internet Explorer. (Tested in FF11, IE8 & 9, Chrome)This appears to have nothing to do with any of the script (Removing Menuapp.js which is my script, and ext-debug.js does not prevent it appearing. Removing the doctype does not stop it, changing from HTML 4.01 Transitional to Strict DOES, but is not an option for this project (it would be a much larger can of worms than the original can)Has anyone run into this before? I'm not sure if this is a bug or if there's a possibility i'm just doing something wrong

scottmartin
27 Apr 2012, 5:43 AM
I have not seen this before, but it seems your your CSS is having issues. You may have to post a small working example for someone to help. Since it is a very custom solution, it may take some time.

Regards,
Scott.