PDA

View Full Version : Grid with paging toolbar and footer row.

webfriend13
27 Apr 2012, 12:58 AM
Hi All,

I have created a grid with paging toolbar using following link:
http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/example/grid/paging.html

While the grid looks great, now I want to add a footer row just above the paging toolbar. This row will show the footer details. I want to implement followig scenarios:

1) Is it possible to bind the last row returned in the result as the footer row or do I need to manually send one more result which will be shown as footer?
2) i want to resize the footer columns if user modifies the column width in the gird.
3) Is it possible to introduce an empty row between the footer and the grid?

Hoping to get an answer soon.

Thanks in advance

scottmartin
27 Apr 2012, 5:40 AM
Will this be docked above the paging toolbar, or part of the grid that scrolls?

It is most likely that you will have to create something custom either from a docked toolbar, or have a look at some of the summary grids to see if that will help.

Regards,
Scott.

webfriend13
29 Apr 2012, 7:04 PM
Will this be docked above the paging toolbar, or part of the grid that scrolls?

It is most likely that you will have to create something custom either from a docked toolbar, or have a look at some of the summary grids to see if that will help.

Regards,
Scott.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply. Ideally I want to dock it over the paging toolbar. The idea is to show footer all the time. As long as I am able to do so, I am fine showing it either as docked above the toolbar or part of the grid that scrolls.

scottmartin
30 Apr 2012, 6:08 AM
You will have to create something from scratch to perform this. You can create a toolbar and dock it to the bottom and change the CSS to make it look like a row.

dockedItems: [
{
xtype: 'toolbar',
dock: 'bottom'
},
{
xtype: 'pagingtoolbar',
width: 360,
displayInfo: true,
dock: 'bottom'
}
]

The other alternative it to create a summary row as shown in the summary grid, but that is tied to the grid rows and will not remain at the bottom.

Regards,
Scott.