PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded from 4.0.7 to 4.1.0 now nothing displays

stratboogie
30 Apr 2012, 4:04 PM
Hello, I have upgraded from 4.0.7 to 4.1.0. Now when it tries to load I get this error:

Unhandled exception at line 250, column 25 in http://localhost:4739/ext/resources/src/app/Controller.js?_dc=1335830240142

0x800a01b6 - Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'isAClassNameWithAKnownPrefix'

I checked the source and that function is there in the Loader.js file, although it is a private function. Here is the code it is breaking on in the Controller.js file:

for (i = 0,ln = modules.length; i < ln; i++) {
module = modules[i];
namespaceAndModule = namespace + '.' + module + '.';

items = Ext.Array.from(data[module + 's']);

for (j = 0,subLn = items.length; j < subLn; j++) {
item = items[j];
// Deciding if a class name must be qualified:
// 1 - if the name doesn't contains at least one dot, we must definitely qualify it
// 2 - the name may be a qualified name of a known class, but:
// 2.1 - in runtime, the loader may not know the class - specially in production - so we must check the class manager
// 2.2 - in build time, the class manager may not know the class, but the loader does, so we check the second one
// (the loader check assures it's really a class, and not a namespace, so we can have 'Books.controller.Books',
// and requesting a controller called Books will not be underqualified)
if (item.indexOf('.') !== -1 && (Ext.ClassManager.isCreated(item) || Ext.Loader.isAClassNameWithAKnownPrefix(item))) {
requires.push(item);
} else {
requires.push(namespaceAndModule + item);
}
}
}

Here is my app.js file for the application:

Ext.Loader.setConfig({
enabled: true,
paths: {
"Vertical": "app",
"UX": "ux",
"Ext": "ext/resources/src"
}
});

Ext.require([
"Vertical.controller.NavTree",
"Vertical.controller.Viewport",
"Vertical.controller.Dashboard",
"Vertical.controller.tab.Member",
"ux.ErrorHandler"
]);

Ext.application({
name: "Vertical",
autoCreateViewport: true,
controllers: [
"Viewport",
"Dashboard",
"tab.Member",
"window.Member"
]
});

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Timothy

evant
30 Apr 2012, 4:07 PM
Are you sure it's not some kind of caching issue? Otherwise, I don't really see any reason for there to be a problem.

stratboogie
30 Apr 2012, 4:11 PM
I agree. I have been fighting this for two days now. I have cleared my cache a million times. I am just at a loss.

stratboogie
30 Apr 2012, 5:10 PM
When I remove this line from Ext.app.Controller:

for (j = 0,subLn = items.length; j < subLn; j++) {
item = items[j];
// Deciding if a class name must be qualified:
// 1 - if the name doesn't contains at least one dot, we must definitely qualify it
// 2 - the name may be a qualified name of a known class, but:
// 2.1 - in runtime, the loader may not know the class - specially in production - so we must check the class manager
// 2.2 - in build time, the class manager may not know the class, but the loader does, so we check the second one
// (the loader check assures it's really a class, and not a namespace, so we can have 'Books.controller.Books',
// and requesting a controller called Books will not be underqualified)
if (item.indexOf('.') !== -1 && (Ext.ClassManager.isCreated(item) || Ext.Loader.isAClassNameWithAKnownPrefix(item))) {
requires.push(item);
} else {
requires.push(namespaceAndModule + item);
}
}

But I still get a blank screen. Any reason why that might be. This worked fine in 4.0.7, not sure am I leaving something out with 4.1.0

Thanks

vietits
30 Apr 2012, 6:33 PM
Try to use ext-all-*.js instead of ext.js/ext-debug.js to see whether or not the problem happens.

stratboogie
1 May 2012, 4:12 AM
Try to use ext-all-*.js instead of ext.js/ext-debug.js to see whether or not the problem happens.

Ok, when I use ext-all.js I dont get the error anymore but I still get the blank screen with nothing being rendered.