PDA

View Full Version : 4.1 combobox alignment and multiselect readonly

BoroChris
1 May 2012, 4:12 AM
Moving from 4.0x to 4.1 my combobox value and dropdown has suddenly aligned central to the height allowed thereby losing half of its space whereas previously it was aligned with the label as expected.

Also, when set to readonly and using multiselect the displayed field does not grow to show all of the entries selected even though grow=true is set.

I assume I can fix the first using some styling (just haven't found it yet) but is there a solution for the second?

scottmartin
1 May 2012, 8:45 AM
Can we get a screenshot and some code on how you configured you combo?

Regards,
Scott.

BoroChris
2 May 2012, 1:19 AM
Here are two screen shots showing the combo in edit and in readonly.
I can remove the odd alignment by removing the height:100.
My main problem is how to make the box grow in the readonly mode to show all the selected items.

Ext.create("Ext.form.Panel",{bodyPadding:10,id:"myFormPanel",title:"Add Orders",items:[{collapsible:false,id:"itemAddOrders249",title:"Patient Details",xtype:"fieldset",fieldDefaults:{id:"fielddefaultsAddOrders256",labelWidth:120}
,items:[{fieldLabel:"Patient FirstName",id:"CPpatFN",name:"CPpatFN",value:"John",xtype:"displayfield"}
,{fieldLabel:"Patient Surname",id:"CPpatLN",name:"CPpatLN",value:"Luke",xtype:"displayfield"}
,{fieldLabel:"Patient Identifier",id:"CPpatID",name:"CPpatID",value:"1",width:150,xtype:"displayfield"}
,{fieldLabel:"Episode",id:"CPepNO",name:"CPepNO",value:"1",width:150,xtype:"displayfield"}
]
}
,{fieldLabel:"Order Number",id:"ORID",name:"ORID",value:"1",width:150,xtype:"displayfield"}
,{fieldLabel:"Date",format:"d/m/Y",id:"ORdate",name:"ORdate",value:"26/04/2012",width:200,xtype:"datefield"}
,{fieldLabel:"Time",format:"H:i",id:"ORtime",name:"ORtime",value:"10:46",width:200,xtype:"timefield"}
,{displayField:"name",editable:false,fieldLabel:"Type",grow:true,height:100,id:"ORtype",multiSelect:true,name:"ORtype",queryMode:"local",store:ORtype,value:EWD.ext4.form['ORtype'],valueField:"value",width:350,xtype:"combobox"}
,{fieldLabel:"Comments",grow:true,id:"ORnote",name:"ORnote",value:"first order ep 1",width:350,xtype:"textareafield"}
,{allowBlank:false,fieldLabel:"Author",id:"ORauth",name:"ORauth",value:"m",xtype:"textfield"}
,{id:"ewd_actionAddOrders9",name:"ewd_action",value:"zewdSTFormAddOrders9",xtype:"hiddenfield"}
]