PDA

View Full Version : [2.0] where is the alert line ?

longware
8 Dec 2007, 2:19 AM
pls see the attached jpg file

I am not want report this as a bug ,but i wanna what's wrong ?

thx~o)

tryanDLS
8 Dec 2007, 8:50 AM
Moving to Help. If you don't want to report a bug, don't post in Bugs. We can't guess what you're problem is without seeing code/details. Read this http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6272

catacaustic
9 Dec 2007, 2:27 PM
I'd be guessing that you are concerned that there's a header line showing when you drag an alert box, but that it isn't shown when the alert box is displayed normally?

If that's the case, this is to do with the CSS styling that's applied to the Ext.Msg window. If you want to change it to display that line, you'll need to change the CSS in your application to set the live to visible. Use Firebug or something to find the different classes, and go from there. Should be a simple exercise. Things like this are all based in the CSS styles, so you'll need to delve into those to customise your application to the way that you want it to be.

As a quick note, this would be the way that it's designed. Alerts should look different to normal "windows" so that the user knows that they are an alert that needs some action, not just another panel to not worry about.