PDA

View Full Version : Page not display

swiji2000
15 May 2012, 3:44 AM
Hi,
I have created build and modify my index.html file with app-all.js and ext.js .
I started the server and open the page, all ext.js files are loaded(in debug mode) but page not display in browser, I didn't get any error..

Please let me know where i need to check.

Thanks in advance

15 May 2012, 4:35 AM
Are your namespaces defined? Are you launching your code within Ext.onReady or Ext.application? Throw some console.log messages and see what is not being called.

friend
15 May 2012, 5:54 AM
I've had similar issues which were caused by giving multiple class files the same package/name, in the Ext.define() statement.

You'll get a blank white page and no error messages, where Firebug will show everything loading nicely. The development team could really tighten up the debugging experience by emitting console messages if a duplicate named class definition is encountered, during load time.

I also had a case where a Controller was only declaring one of two views used to compose the application's 'home' interface. The app ran fine in debug mode, but soon as you through ext.js at it (instead of ext-debug.js), you got a blank white page...

swiji2000
15 May 2012, 8:00 PM
my code launching in Ext.Application.

swiji2000
16 May 2012, 9:40 PM
Hi,

I have using both onReady() and Ext.Application method. Both are calling. but page not displayed.
Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in Advance