PDA

View Full Version : TreePanel and AfterRender

JSchwehn
20 May 2012, 4:28 AM
Hi all,

I ran in to an issue where I can't catch the afterrender event thrown from a treePanel. Custom Events on the other hand can be catched. I am using ExtJS 4.1

I've done some testing, first I added an listener direct into the view and catched the event there - worked. So the event is fired.

After that has been sorted out, I changed the event in the controller to listen to 'click' instead of 'afterrender' to see if I am listen on the right element - worked. Ergo I listen to right element.

Than I started to add the listener to other controllers in my project and I found a contoller who reacts to the afterrender event.

Does someone has seen such a behavior befor and is able to give me an idea what is going on?

mitchellsimoens
25 May 2012, 11:17 AM
There was a bug that kept regressing where afterrender would not fire but I believe it was fixed for the 4.1.0 final release.

JSchwehn
26 May 2012, 12:08 AM
Hi Mitchell thanks for the answer.

I've done some refactoring of my (learning by doing) code and found I had two listeners in two diffrent controllers. I guess this could messed up the event handling a bit.