PDA

View Full Version : Datefield page scrolling issue.

johnkpaul
14 Dec 2007, 10:36 AM
I am attempting to use four datefields on one page and there are some times that when the page is instantly scrolls to incorrect places

1)When one date picker window is already open, and anywhere on the page is clicked, the page is scrolled to that date picker. It seems like it is treating the first click after the date picker was opened as a command to scroll to that date picker and then close it instead of just closing it where it is.

2)This one is much more random. On occasion, when a date is selected, in any of the four datefields, the page scrolls all the way to the top. This is not reproducible with any consistency, but it has been reported by multiple users using windows firefox, ie7 and ie6. On windows firefox, if I try to pick a date 20 times, this will happen ~3 times.

There are no javascript errors on the page and no reason that I understand for this to happen. I am thinking that this might be a bug but I would like to know if anyone else has these issues before I try to submit a bugreport.

Thank you in advance.

tryanDLS
14 Dec 2007, 12:21 PM
Are you using 1.1.1? Can you post a small example that illustrates this?

johnkpaul
17 Dec 2007, 7:33 AM
Yes, I am using 1.1.1. I will try to provide an example soon.