PDA

View Full Version : Collapsible panel

AkashSaikia
5 Jun 2012, 5:40 PM
Hello All,

I am having a collapsible panel and contents in it. All is good, i did not want the title so i did it, But is it possible to not have the box (about 35px width div) while we collapse the div ? I just need a that tiny arrow that shows to open the collapsible panel again, but i dont need the div that occupies much space even when it is in collapsed.

FIY , i am a bit new to Ext.js but good in sencha touch, so may be i may have missed something some where, i tried few of properties but could not get success.

Thanks every one :)

scottmartin
6 Jun 2012, 3:30 PM
Do you want to change the height of the header when collapsed/expanded, or just collapsed?

Scott.

AkashSaikia
6 Jun 2012, 6:57 PM
My panel collapses on the left side, so i want is that when it gets collapse, it should not show that thick div expanding it again.
This image depicts the scenerio when panel is in collapsed mode, i dont want that div that is about 40px in width, that little triangle is ok for me to expand it.

Thanks for your reply.

mitchellsimoens
7 Jun 2012, 1:48 PM
Are you using border layout? There is collapseMode : 'mini' supported by border layout.

AkashSaikia
7 Jun 2012, 5:43 PM
Thanks, You saved me :)

It works exactly, i was using some other configurations that was either letting the title bar to remain intact or this bar.

Now its fine, Thanks again.