PDA

View Full Version : work in incagnito mode whitout having to download extjs libries again and again

asher2007
7 Jun 2012, 4:05 AM
hi hello people!
i have question that mate enable me to work much faster you see i am a developer and
i work with extjs for few month now
most of the time i am working with chrome and chrome dev tool in incognito mode
so that i will be able to see the changes i have made when ever i reload the page
but its quite annoying since it also redowload extjs libraries every refresh...
what i wish to know is if ther is a way that while i am in incognito mode nothing will be saved
accept extjs libraries thats way my changes will be refreshed without the need to download the framework again
this would defenatly boost my work speed
pleas any help would be appreciated!

friend
7 Jun 2012, 9:58 AM
I'm fairly certain that incognito (and other 'private' browsing modes) are engineered to bypass your browser's cache. I don't think there's any way to selectively cache only certain content.

Is there some specific reason you need incognito during app development? If you're having caching issues, ExtJs has settings to disable caching entirely (Ext.Ajax has disableCaching: true, etc.)

asher2007
7 Jun 2012, 2:18 PM
the only reason way i use incognito during app development is so that i could see the changes i have to the app if its wasn't on incagnito mode the changes i have made wouldnt have refreshed
and presented currectly
like if i edit js code and some css sometimes the css refreshed but the js code is the old one from browser cash

you say extjs has disableCaching its sound promising if it will really allow me to work in normal mode while not cashing my own code

i will do some googling about it thanks