PDA

View Full Version : Panel Scroll Bar not synchronize with panel's contents on Internet Explorer 6+, bug?

TheConsulent
11 Jul 2012, 9:00 AM
Hi,

my situation (in easy version) is this:
I have an Accordion Panel that contain a TabPanel above and a GridPanel belowe.

I have a correctly generated draw by MxGraph inside the TabPanel (on first tab). This draw is higer than what i can see, so I should use the scrollbar to see all. Infact it ends where start my GridPanel.

What happen is that moving the scroll bar relative at the draw, I cannot go down also if the bar goes down. But more strange is that if I open another link on my application, or anyway I change tha actual panel with another, when I return (click again) on the panel with the draw, I see that the draw is went down with the bar.
It seems that the scroll bar event is not synchronize(linked) in real time with tha draw, and fires only when I change my active panel and then return. It fires where i return on the panel.

Obviusly this happen only with IE 6 (and higer), but somebody have any suggestion or can explain on what i could work to solve it?

Thanks a lot to everyall

scottmartin
30 Jul 2012, 8:59 AM
What version of ExtJS are you using? Can you provide us with a small test case so we can review the problem?

Scott.

TheConsulent
30 Jul 2012, 11:41 PM
First, thanks for your answer.

The version is 3.1.1.
I know that is not simple explain my problem, anyway I can tell you that I recognize similar problem also in other situation on IE 6. It seems a height problem, it does't know how is height the panel with the draw. Infact I "resolved" increasing the attribute height of the panel, and reading dinamically the draw's height to do after a resize of the panel's height based.
I have also remove the attribute "split" between the draw and the gridPanel, because it generates still problems.

scottmartin
31 Jul 2012, 6:11 AM
Can you see if this problem still exists for you in 3.4?

Scott.