PDA

View Full Version : We all love Jack Thread

Micha
19 Feb 2007, 9:20 AM
A big Thanks Jack for your great Work and your really cool new release !
I will help to spread the "ext" -Word in Germany. :D

Micha

jack.slocum
19 Feb 2007, 9:23 AM
Sounds good to me. :)

reignman
19 Feb 2007, 9:44 AM
same for me :)

germany as a doesn't like Web2.0 country needs something like
Ext

humpdi
19 Feb 2007, 9:50 AM
hehe your right guys.. austria too ;)

Skeleton
19 Feb 2007, 10:07 AM
And also Turkish visitors :)

jack.slocum
19 Feb 2007, 10:10 AM
:)

humpdi
19 Feb 2007, 10:35 AM
hey jack

our company is one of the largest in web-developement in austria. i plan to make EXT more popular in this country, actually iam working on a project for the national molecular-biologic research center, an institutation of the university of molecular biology vienna. im working on it since two month, and two weeks ago i decided to use EXT to build this app. i have talked with my boss and he approved to donate some money to you. if the project is finished, we plan to go in for some software-competitions in austria. there we will advertise your work to the people who are in touch with this. so we will make Jack and his EXT more popular here.

However, im still standing on the beginner-rung of the EXT ladder, and i have to learn a lot.. but im very happy with the forum support so far! im very confident that EXT will bring our application to a higher level as the others! i may will ask much stupid questions in the future, but if the project is finaly done, jack will get his honour of course :)

please forgive my bad english

have a nice and successful day you all!

jack.slocum
19 Feb 2007, 10:55 AM
humpdi,

That sounds great. There are many forum resources in here for help and I will personally be in the forums a lot over the next few days collecting feedback, helping people get started and doing emergency patches. :)

humpdi
19 Feb 2007, 11:07 AM
yeah, i appreciate very much how you support the community.. even if you are working so hard as in the last weeks.. thats very very admirable!
thanks for all your help!

ilazarte
20 Feb 2007, 11:13 AM
Thank you Jack! and Thank you Jack-helpers, whos names are not as well known, but seem to have significant impact on bigger decision making :)

I hope the key decision on licensing rewards you guys in the way you wanted and beyond :)