PDA

View Full Version : SOS~about extjs page rendering

lovingshu
21 Aug 2012, 2:16 AM
I do with extjs for nearly 3 months,I found there is some bug with extjs,
I think you guys know those bugs,And you may share your experiences to deal with them!
That Problem is that when you use extjs to rendering pages as many as you can do at one time,
you will find that pages are not correct,
but when you refresh them one by one or rendering them one by one ,that problem will disappear!
That is the problem!
Is there any good solutions to solve this problem?
Thanks~
When it happens:(treepanel is gone,and the page is just like damned!)

After you refresh the page,anything goes well

really appreciate your help~

friend
21 Aug 2012, 6:01 AM
The images you provided make me think that you're having simple layout issues; however, the statement "...when you use extjs to rendering pages as many as you can do at one time..." has me questioning what you're trying to do exactly.

Can you provide a relatively concise code sample which illustrates the problem you're encountering?

Keep in mind that the more content/pages you render in a browser, the more system memory the browser consumes. It's possible that poorly designed and/or misused code can cause the browser to consume so much memory that the browser may not be able to re-render pages correctly.

scottmartin
21 Aug 2012, 9:32 AM
As mentioned by friend, you will need to provide a small working test case of your problem. This seems like there is a simply layout error in your code.

Perhaps you should also have a look at Sencha Architect and design the screen you have in mind and review the code used to create your layout.
http://www.sencha.com/products/architect

Regards,
Scott.

lovingshu
21 Aug 2012, 8:37 PM
Thansk for your advice ,That page is not designed by me,I think that for a long time,I got no idea how to deal with it!It's really changeable,sometimes the component are hold together,sometimes some of them are disappear,but still thank you friend!

lovingshu
21 Aug 2012, 8:38 PM
I'll check it~thank you,and It's nice to see you~