View Full Version : [FIXED] SA 2.1 - Params for grid.plugin.CellEditing's beforeedit event are listed incorrectly

21 Aug 2012, 7:29 AM
Create a grid and add a CellEditing plugin to it. Introduce a "beforeedit" event handler to it and you can see that in Sencha Architect it reads:

onGridcelleditingpluginBeforeEdit: function(e, options) {

While as it is mentioned in documentation, it should read:

beforeedit( Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing editor, Object e, Object eOpts )

Just to make sure that the point is clear: there's an "editor" parameter missing in the SA 2.1 build 588.

21 Mar 2013, 9:57 PM
bug still exists in SA 2.2

22 Mar 2013, 9:26 AM
bug still exists in SA 2.2

I believe this is currently correct.

Ext JS 4.1 and 4.2 accurately reflect the editor, e, eOpts signature.

Ext JS 4.0 accurately reflects the e, eOpts signature.

Perhaps you upgraded your library target manually but never upgraded to target Ext 4.1 or 4.2?

24 Mar 2013, 4:30 PM
Thanks Aaron. I think you are right, I upgraded the SA 2.2 IDE, but it seems still using Toolbox 4.0.x. 42667

Where can I change SA to use the Framework/Toolbox 4.2? I believe my project is using ExtJS 4.2 though. Do I also need to upgrade my project?

24 Mar 2013, 4:53 PM
I found out how: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13644980/update-sencha-architect-project-from-sencha-touch-v2-0-x-to-sencha-touch-2-1-x

This upgrade process should be well documented and made clearer to users, shouldn't it?

25 Mar 2013, 12:36 PM
Many people miss this even though it's well documented. Clearly we need to make this more obvious to users.

Perhaps when a user changes the path for the library and it doesn't match 4.1 or 2.0 or whatever the library may be, we should prompt them for an upgrade?