PDA

View Full Version : goToNode question

bchock
21 Aug 2012, 8:50 AM
Hi, I posted this on the Sencha Touch forum but this may be a more appropriate forum for this question...

I am trying to invoke a NestedList method goToNode() from the Chrome console. If there is a way to do it can you please share. Thanks.

scottmartin
21 Aug 2012, 11:17 AM
This is a Touch control/function ... as for the call.. are you having problems with the syntax of the call or is there another issue? What do you see in the console when you make the call, is the node valid?

Scott.

bchock
22 Aug 2012, 6:44 AM
Scott, thanks for your response. I get a 'TypeError' when I access the method
TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'goToNode'

I am working with a Sencha generated page and I am trying to fireEvent (from the console) on an element in a NestedList. Here's how I'm invoking goToNode.

var nl = Ext.get('mainNestedList');
var elt = Ext.get('ext-element-31');
nl.goToNode(elt);

This is a snippet of the html code that I am working with. Bottom line is I am trying to navigate through a NestedList from the Chrome Console by firing events (tap, click etc). I don't have access to the app source code - I can see only the Sencha generated html.
Any thoughts on how I can accomplish this? Thanks.

<div id="mainNestedList" style="width: 250px !important; " class="x-container x-nested-list x-docked-left" >
<div class="x-docking-vertical" >
<div id="ext-titlebar-1" class="x-container x-toolbar x-navigation-bar x-toolbar-light x-docked-top" >
<div id="ext-element-19" style="-webkit-box-align: stretch; " class="x-inner x-toolbar-inner x-layout-hbox" >
<div id="ext-element-23" class="x-centered" >

some html removed here....

<div id="ext-element-30" class="x-scroll-container" >
<div id="ext-element-25" style="-webkit-transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px); " class="x-inner x-list-inner x-scroll-scroller" >
<div class="x-size-change-detector x-size-change-detector-expand" >
<div> </div>
</div>

<div class="x-size-change-detector x-size-change-detector-shrink" >
<div> </div>
</div>

<div id="ext-component-6" class="x-list-container" >
<div id="ext-element-31" class="x-list-item" >
<div class="x-list-item-label" >
<span> User Interface </span>
</div>
</div>