PDA

View Full Version : ExtJs Charts are nt displayed in Google Chrome,showing this page has insecure content

Mahesh Sakunala
22 Aug 2012, 11:10 PM
Hi Folks,

I am using extjs charts in my visualforce pages in salesforce.
I am using extjs resources from sencha website under GPL.

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/ext-all.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/resources/css/ext-all.css"/>

When the page is loaded,the charts are not dispalyed in the Google chrome by default.I am forced to click on 'Load Anyway' button on the top right shield button of URL bar which has message 'This page has insecure content.Click 'Load anyway'.After which i am able to look at the extjs charts.

How can i come over this problem without moving to insecure page or without changing my security settings in the browser?

I am stuck with this problem in chrome browser only,it would be great if anyone can help me out.

Thank you,

Mahesh

scottmartin
23 Aug 2012, 12:23 PM
What if you use local files instead of referencing cdn url?

Scott.

Mahesh Sakunala
27 Aug 2012, 1:41 AM
Hi Scott,
If we need to refer a local file,we need to upload the extjs resources in static resources folder which in turn has 5mb limit.
If i am supposed to refer them,i am getting confused with the extjs resources i need to upload.
I am zipping few extjs files like resources and JavaScript files viz. ext,ext-all,ext-debug,ext-all-debug,ext-all-dev etc.
I am referencing them from my local system now in this format,

<link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{!$Resource.extjs4}/extjs4.1/resources/css/ext-all.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{!$Resource.extjs4}/extjs4.1/ext-all.js"></script>

But the entire extjs panels have been misaligned and missing a panel too.
I don't know what files am i missing while referencing them.
Can you please guide me the files i need to refer to render the charts,grids,panels perfectly
in my visualforce page.

I am attaching my extjs dashboard images for proper understanding which is displayed when i am referencing the cdn url and local files.

Mahesh Sakunala
2 Oct 2012, 11:38 PM
Hi guys,
I am still stuck up with this issue.
Can any one please help me out of this freaking issue i am facing?
Thank you

Mahesh Sakunala
27 Feb 2013, 1:39 PM
I've included following lines of code reference in my visualforce(Html like markup in salesforce.com) page,and it works fine.

<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.ExtJS4}/resources/css/ext-all.css" />
<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.ExtJS4}/ext-all.js"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.ExtJS4}/resources/Direct.js"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.ExtJS4}/resources/PagingMemoryProxy.js"/>