PDA

View Full Version : Tooltip not fitting to content IE

1chiban
29 Aug 2012, 1:36 AM
Hi, i'm having a problem with some button's tooltip. I have a container with an hbox layout and inside i have a panel with a anchor layout with several buttons like this:

items:[Ext.create('Ext.panel.Panel', { title: 'Type of Request',
width: 1000,
height:375,
layout:'anchor',
//renderTo: document.body,
items:[{
xtype:'button',
anchor: '33.3% 25%',
cls:'menuBtn',
itemId:'CON',
iconCls:'consentSign',
scale:'large',
text:"",
tooltip:"",
handler:function(){
conWindow.show();
conStore.load({
params:{
id_episode:infoPanel.getForm().getValues().Key
},
callback:function(){
if(conStore.data.items.length<1){
Ext.Msg.alert('Empty List', 'There are no requests at the moment');
}
}
})
}
}

What happens is, i have some kind of button grid with 3 columns e 4 rows. And the tooltip in some of those buttons it doesn't render correctly. For example if the tooltip text is too long it breaks to a new line but the tooltip height doesn't change cutting half of the sentence. And this only happens in some of the buttons, and probably it doesn't have to do with the length of the tooltip text. Some with larger tooltip text render correctly while others don't. And probably the most important thing is.. this only happens with Internet Explorer.. it runs perfectly with Chrome. :s
By the way, i didn't say but i'm loading the button text and tooltip from a database although it doesn't change anything since i tried the very same tooltip text hardcoded and the result was the same

shailykamboj
27 Sep 2012, 10:32 AM
Hello ,
I have a similar bug in one of my application screens. Were you able to find a solution for it ?

Thanks