PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from LS08

khawkins
28 Jan 2008, 11:26 AM
Jack, Rich, & friends,

I attended the BP207 "10 Line of Code" session last week and I am PUMPED UP about ext.nd!

Only problem is I need a little "push" to get started. First, where can I find the extnd.nsf file for the new v2.0 release? Where do I drop it in my Domino server directory?

Is there a Domino tutorial around somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

RWaters
28 Jan 2008, 1:55 PM
We're just finishing up some final issues with the v2.0 release and still plan on getting it out this week. I expect this release to get a whole lot more use than the last few, so we just want to make sure everything is ready to go.

You're more than welcome to check out the prior release which is available in this thread: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6829 - any of the releases can be placed anywhere on the server. We have some simple installation steps outlined in the using document within the Extnd database, and I suppose for ease we can post them into the release thread as well.

Also, that thread will always contain the latest release, and will be updated this week as we push out the new version.

Glad you enjoyed the presentation :)