PDA

View Full Version : Actionbar not showing

rune carlsen
29 Jan 2008, 3:13 AM
Is there a trick or parameter to have the actionbar show?
I use the default code for opening a view w/outline on a page:

ViewTemplateDefault.init = function() {
var ui = new Ext.nd.DominoUI({
uiView : {viewName : this.viewName},
uiOutline : {outlineName : '($Ext.nd.ViewAndFolderList)'}
});
}

Ext.onReady(ViewTemplateDefault.init, ViewTemplateDefault , true);

In the page I have tried this:

var DemoApp = function() {

return {

init : function(){

this.ui = new Ext.nd.DominoUI({
uiOutline : {outlineName: "webMainOutline"},
uiView : {viewName: "vWebAllConfirmedByDate", viewTitle: "Alle pr dato", showSearch:true, showActionbar:true}
});

} // init
} // return
}();

Ext.onReady(DemoApp.init, DemoApp, true);

rune carlsen
29 Jan 2008, 4:21 AM
After adding the agent "($Ext.nd.NotesDXLExporter)" to my database, they at least show up. Now I need to figure out how to make them work.

jratcliff
29 Jan 2008, 8:39 AM
After adding the agent "($Ext.nd.NotesDXLExporter)" to my database, they at least show up. Now I need to figure out how to make them work.

Yes, for the Alpha version of Ext.nd you need this agent copied to your database. We have a beta version based off of Ext 2.0 that we will be posting in the next day or two. The setup is much simplier since you do not need to copy any design elements into your db. I would suggest holding off a day or so and then download the beta version of Ext.nd that we'll be posting soon.

~Jack R.

JVollmer
18 Feb 2008, 1:55 PM
Hi,

I have been playing around with the new Beta version and I think it is awesome! Got a database up in around 20 minutes. I have my action bar visible, but I am having trouble wiring the action buttons to do "something". How and where do I start to look at the code for this? Thanks! :-?