PDA

View Full Version : should learn Sencha?

haanhdon
31 Oct 2012, 10:01 AM
Hello world!

I am Don,I come from Vietnamese,my English is not so good,please ignore :)
I am one coder PHP, I love programming for mobile,programing for mobile now have android and ios and windows phone... as I know, Sancha can do as Android & Ios apps,not know that true?
I chose Sencha mobile programming later there is a right or not?

I want to move from PHP to mobile programming, so I chose Sencha is correct or not?are looking forward to all the advice :) thanks

I want to ask one little, i'm running applications Sencha on the web browser, I see the current smartphone running as list note, list message, list app ...for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DgIbxQn0M

As I understand Sencha is a Web application, so do not know Sencha is made ??up of packages run directly on the smartphone as androi & Ios ? or forever it's just a web application?

thanks a lot!

haanhdon
31 Oct 2012, 5:47 PM
who can say for me understand? thanks a lot

stefankendall
1 Nov 2012, 7:48 AM
You can natively package for iOS/Android/whatever with phonegap or the built-in packaging tool.

Your users never need to know it's a web-app.

haanhdon
1 Nov 2012, 5:46 PM
You can natively package for iOS/Android/whatever with phonegap or the built-in packaging tool.

Your users never need to know it's a web-app.

I do not know what you mean that much,i want move to mobile programming,but i do not know select (Androi or Ios or Sencha or Jqmobile...) What is the best language?

mitchellsimoens
2 Nov 2012, 5:17 AM
jQMobile isn't as polished or have as many components as Sencha Touch.