PDA

View Full Version : sencha touch generating app issue

doforumda
11 Dec 2012, 9:26 PM
I am generating app using sencha touch with Sencha touch Cmd. I am using this syntax sencha generate app MyApp Path/to/folder all. But what this does in it creates this project in my sencha touch sdk folder. Why and how I can make a project somewhere else?

Below is the output of my command

Zafars-MacBook-Pro:secha-touch-sdk zafarsaleem$ sencha generate app /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/playoutube/www all

Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250[INF] init-properties:[INF] init-sencha-command:[INF] init:[INF] -before-generate-workspace:[INF] generate-workspace-impl:[WRN] Ignoring @require ../version/Version.js in js/String.js[WRN] Ignoring @require ../Ext-more.js in js/Format.js[INF] -before-copy-framework-to-workspace:[INF] copy-framework-to-workspace-impl:[INF] [copy] Copying 1103 files to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/touch[INF] [copy] Copying 1 file to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/touch[INF] [copy] Copying 1 file to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/touch[INF] [propertyfile] Updating property file: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/.sencha/workspace/sencha.cfg[INF] -after-copy-framework-to-workspace:[INF] copy-framework-to-workspace:[INF] -after-generate-workspace:[INF] generate-workspace:[INF] init-properties:[INF] init-sencha-command:[INF] init:[INF] -before-generate-app:[INF] generate-app-impl:[INF] [mkdir] Created dir: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/app/model[INF] [mkdir] Created dir: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/app/controller[INF] [mkdir] Created dir: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/app/store[INF] [mkdir] Created dir: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/app/profile[INF] [mkdir] Created dir: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/resources/icons[INF] Generating new packager.json file using native packager[INF] copy-sdk:[INF] [copy] Copying 1 file to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/senchatouch/secha-touch-sdk/all/resources/css[INF] -after-generate-app: [INF] generate-app:

mitchellsimoens
13 Dec 2012, 9:30 AM
I'm not sure I know what you mean. You could just change the path when you generate an app.