PDA

View Full Version : How does Sencha gets rendered in the screen ??? What happens behind the screen ??????

vijayarajan_1990
12 Dec 2012, 12:26 AM
Sencha team,
I've been working with Sencha 1.x for a project. Now I've been asked to migrate it to Touch 2 for some performance reasons. Though i've worked in a project using Sencha over a period of time i'm unable to figure it out what's actually happening behind the screens before the components gets rendered. Can someone guide me architecturally whats happening when we run a sencha program, from the js file to webkit engine to rendering the sencha code in HTML5 format in the screen. Understanding the architecture before understanding the concept would be greatly helpful. Someone kindly help with a sample program and how it gets converted into a renderable html5 code using webkit engine...... thanks in advance.........

mitchellsimoens
14 Dec 2012, 5:33 AM
I walk through the component lifecycle in chapter 3 http://www.manning.com/garcia2/

vijayarajan_1990
15 Dec 2012, 6:34 PM
Thanks for your reply Mitchel . Can't we download this file for free.... ? because i'm entirely using it for study purpose......