PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Sencha cmd skipping all classes called with xclass in Ext.defaultSetupConfig

FrankK
16 Dec 2012, 12:40 PM
REQUIRED INFORMATION

Ext version tested:

Sencha Touch 2.1
Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250

Browser versions tested against:

Google Chrome 23

DOCTYPE tested against:

html

Description:

I'm compiling my project into one javascript file. My assumption is that a union -r used while compiling should give me one file with all the files I need to run my project. I'm noticing however, that the loader continues to load additional files when I use the compiled js file.
I'm using the following command which compiles a union off of any files in my projects namespace. I did some research and realized that the files loaded are all files defined in the xclass deifntions in the Ext.defaultSetupConfig function.

Here is an example command:

sencha compile --classpath=lib/touch/src,app/extend,app/model,app/store,app/view,app/profile,app/controller,app/app.js union -recursive -namespace MY_NAMESPACE and concat -strip -yui app-final.js

Steps to reproduce the problem:

Run the previously mentioned command on your project.
Attempt to load the project on the web with the compiled files that were created. The loader will attempt to load additional files.

The result that was expected:

When the compiled files were loaded, I expected no additional files to load.

The result that occurs instead:

The loader loads all files defined with an xclass in the Ext.defaultSetupConfig function.

HELPFUL INFORMATION

Screenshot or Video:

attached

See this URL for live test case: http://

Debugging already done:

none

Possible fix:

I've been running the following command to get all the files included in the compiled version
sencha compile --classpath=lib/touch/src,app/extend,app/model,app/store,app/view,app/profile,app/controller,app/app.js union -recursive -namespace MY_NAMESPACE and include -r -tag core and include -r -namespace Ext.event and include -r -namespace Ext.log and include -r -namespace Ext.viewport and include -r -namespace Ext.chart.series.ItemPublisher and include -r -namespace Ext.fx.Runner and concat -strip -yui app-final.js

Additional CSS used:

only default ext-all.css
custom css (include details)

Operating System:

________
WinXP Pro

mitchellsimoens
17 Dec 2012, 7:03 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.