lucaiuli
12 Feb 2013, 3:25 AM
I have a form with xtype: 'selectfield'
with options:
- one
- two
- three
- four

when the user select one of this options, let's say: "four" I would like to change the view to another card with a form with xtype: 'togglefield' because in Sencha I couldn't find how to multiple select options in the 'selectfield' popup.
or maybe not to change the entire view, but to open a hidden togglefiled inside the same view.

Can this be done?

Thank you very much.

Iulian

mitchellsimoens
13 Feb 2013, 8:35 PM
Is this a Sencha Touch question?

lucaiuli
13 Feb 2013, 11:52 PM
Hi, no offense, you have 31k posts in this forum and I think that 80% of them are like this one.
Keep going till you reach the top.
I searched other topics and in all of them your first reply is one sentence, nothing helpful.
Even if my question it's not Sencha related, please be kind and answer me with and answer and not with a question.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

mitchellsimoens
14 Feb 2013, 6:03 AM
Hi, no offense, you have 31k posts in this forum and I think that 80% of them are like this one.
Keep going till you reach the top.
I searched other topics and in all of them your first reply is one sentence, nothing helpful.
Even if my question it's not Sencha related, please be kind and answer me with and answer and not with a question.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Yeah, no they are not like this. This is posted in the Ext JS 4 Q&A forum and I believe it is a Sencha Touch 2 question and I don't want to waste my time with assumptions. Also pointing out you posted in the wrong forum would help you in the future as if you post in the correct forum would get you quicker help which I'm sure you would like. Also, have you ever heard that you shouldn't burn any bridges?