PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic ExtJS & i18n

muceli
12 Feb 2013, 6:28 AM
GridPanel, Button ... there. Title and column labels of these objects specifying the names of each of i18n labels in conformity with the JSON object has both Turkish and English equivalents.
Example:
GridPanel.title: __ ('mainGridPanelTitle', languageCode), / / function into the label, and the language code (tr-TR, en-EN) sending
JSON content: / / function based on the code within the tag value for the label and language dönderiyorum
TR
'mainGridPanelTitle': 'Login Screen'
EN
'mainGridPanelTitle': 'Login Screen'

combobox column names, and other objects in the writings of this title'm determined according to the language selected object. However, these processes are dynamically reflected in all objects of the new language selected in the combobox object, how can you change the language?

If you want to upload the project
-----------------------------

TR :
GridPanel, Buton... var. Bu nesnelerin title ve kolon isimlerine etiket belirleyerek i18n yap?s?na uygun JSON nesnesi içinde her bir etiketlerin Türkçe ve ?ngilizce kar??l?klar? var.
Örnek :
GridPanel.title : __(' mainGridPanelTitle ' , languageCode) , // fonksiyon içine etiketi ve dil kodunu(tr-TR, en-EN) gönderiyorum
JSON içeri?i : // fonksiyon içinde gelen etikete ve dil koduna göre etiket kar??l???n? dönderiyorum
TR
'mainGridPanelTitle' : 'Giri? Ekran?'
EN
'mainGridPanelTitle' : 'Login Screen'

bu ?ekilde kolon isimleri ve di?er nesnelerin title yaz?lar?n? combobox nesnesindeki seçti?im dile göre belirlemi? oluyorum. Fakat bu i?lemleri dinamik olarak combobox nesnesinden dili de?i?tirdi?inde seçilen yeni dilin tüm nesnelere yans?mas?n? nas?l yapabilirim?

?sterseniz projeyi yükleyebilirim