PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] [Ext 4.x] Using the constrainTo Property with a Region is broken in ComponentDragger

UGA_Zimma
2 Apr 2013, 11:36 AM
Hey All,

When I am using a Region defined constrainTo property the Region constantly is adjusted and shrinking. I found the fix in the calculateConstrainRegion function of ComponentDragger. The me.initialConstainTo is being set equal to c and then c is adjusted which changes initialConstainTo. then everytime you drag the element it adjusts the constrainTo Region even more. To fix this we need a copy of the initial Reagion not the pointer to the config that will keep getting adjusted, i.e. - me.initialConstainTo.copy(). (or something of the sorts)

Thanks,

UGA_Zimma

mitchellsimoens
2 Apr 2013, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

UGA_Zimma
2 Apr 2013, 1:04 PM
Thanks!

Here is the override for anyone interested:

Ext.override(Ext.util.ComponentDragger, {

calculateConstrainRegion :
function() {

var me = this, comp = me.comp, c = me.initialConstrainTo, delegateRegion, elRegion, dragEl = me.proxy ? me.proxy.el : comp.el, shadowSize = (!me.constrainDelegate && dragEl.shadow && !dragEl.shadowDisabled) ? dragEl.shadow.getShadowSize() : 0;

// The configured constrainTo might be a Region or an element

if(!( c instanceof Ext.util.Region)) {

c = Ext.fly(c).getViewRegion();

}
else {
c = me.initialConstrainTo.copy();

}

// Reduce the constrain region to allow for shadow

if(shadowSize) {

c.adjust(shadowSize[0], -shadowSize[1], -shadowSize[2], shadowSize[3]);

}

// If they only want to constrain the *delegate* to within the constrain region,

// adjust the region to be larger based on the insets of the delegate from the outer

// edges of the Component.

if(!me.constrainDelegate) {

delegateRegion = Ext.fly(me.dragTarget).getRegion();

elRegion = dragEl.getRegion();

c.adjust(delegateRegion.top - elRegion.top, delegateRegion.right - elRegion.right, delegateRegion.bottom - elRegion.bottom, delegateRegion.left - elRegion.left);

}

return c;

}

});