PDA

View Full Version : extjs splitbutton customization

javapurna
15 Apr 2013, 1:30 AM
hi every one,

i want to customize splitbutton .i am using cls but not working. i want remove boarders and color of split button. plez any one help me

slemmon
16 Apr 2013, 2:40 PM
What custom css rules have you attempted with already?

javapurna
16 Apr 2013, 8:27 PM
i am applying cls ,but not working , i wnat to change color of split button and borders not show like only link

slemmon
17 Apr 2013, 10:36 AM
If you're passing a custom class to the split button using the cls config you can then create your own css rules that are scoped under that custom class. The css rules will be different with different components. You'll need to inspect the HTML element in your browser's developer tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.) to see what CSS classes belong to that component (in your case a splitbutton) and create your custom CSS to override / compliment the CSS from the framework.

Alternatively you may want to check into Theming. You can read more on Theming in ExtJS 4.2 in the following guide:
http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.0/#!/guide/theming

javapurna
17 Apr 2013, 8:54 PM
thanks very much slemmon

kumablue
13 May 2013, 3:52 PM
I have a similar yet very different question. How do I control the width of the arrow portion that responds to the arrowAction and the button portion? CSS wise, I can style the button fairly easily, but I am having trouble aligning the section of the arrow with the graphic area of the arrow I am using.

Do I need to edit the tpl?

Thanks!