PDA

View Full Version : How to fix 404 during application loading

spudwa
19 Apr 2013, 5:11 AM
I'm a newbie with ExtJS and at work I've been tasked with renaming an ExtJS app and merging in 3 sub projects. The backend is a MVC app and my site.master etc seem good but once my app.js loads I start seeing 404's. My controller gets loaded ok but the next few files come up with incorrect URL's in the network view of my debug console. Is there any standard way of correcting these namespace problems? Is there a place in EXTJS I can place a breakpoint to see how these URL's are constructed?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the nebulous nature of the question

slemmon
20 Apr 2013, 8:12 PM
Are you setting up the ExtJS folder structure like you see in the File Structure section in the following guide:
http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.0/#!/guide/application_architecture

spudwa
20 Apr 2013, 9:21 PM
Yes my app structure is standard. I've had to do a lot of renaming and as its javascript a spelling mistake somewhere could be the problem. I'd just like a strategy to help me find the culprit. I guess I'm looking for the extjs code that build the url for my models/views/stores/controllers etc

spudwa
21 Apr 2013, 5:47 PM
My 404 was while loading a store class. During a mega rename I lost the app name prefix to my model in the store file. Added it and alls good.