PDA

View Full Version : [NOREPRO] 4.2 Grid cell editing issue on Mac OSX

mankz
22 Apr 2013, 10:12 PM
Open Chrome and run http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.0/#!/example/build/KitchenSink/ext-theme-neptune/#cell-editing
Scroll to last row
Try to click the last row cells, _below_ the bottom half of the cell.

This bug is more noticeable if you open the element inspector and see what 'you can reach' in the DOM. Seems the grid view is covering the last row partially.

*EDIT BY SLEMMON
Reproduced on Chrome 26 on OSX
- To reproduce the issue on the examples page I had to resize the containing window so that the bottom of the window was touching the bottom of the grid > scroll the container all the way down as much as possible > and scroll the grid to the bottom.

slemmon
22 Apr 2013, 10:36 PM
Not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing. What browser are you seeing that on?
And to clarify, you're scrolling down as far as you can in the grid and clicking on the bottom-half of the bottom row - any editable cell, correct?

mankz
22 Apr 2013, 10:40 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention it's Chrome. And yes, bottom half of last row, any cell :)

mankz
23 Apr 2013, 2:33 PM
Were you able to reproduce it?

slemmon
23 Apr 2013, 3:02 PM
I finally was if I made the page boundary snuggle up and touch the bottom of the grid - otherwise I couldn't get it to fail. But, yes, finally got it to behave like you were describing.

slemmon
23 Apr 2013, 3:04 PM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

mankz
23 Apr 2013, 8:29 PM
Sweet, I made a video showing this. Seems like a layout/sizing error
http://youtu.be/6-5MjV-QVIA

slemmon
12 Sep 2013, 11:13 AM
@mankz,
We're trying to reproduce this issue today and can't seem to. Are you able to reproduce the issue still? If so, with what framework version / browser?

And if so, do you happen to have a stand-alone test case as well as the examples page?

mankz
12 Sep 2013, 11:28 AM
test case is quite good as is, can repro on 4.2.1. Make the window a bit smaller first. Ping me on Skype, I'll show you live. mats.bryntse

mankz
15 Sep 2013, 1:26 AM
This can be closed, extremely hard to repro I only managed to reproduce it a few times while in the docs. Almost regret finding it :)