PDA

View Full Version : Outline icons sizes

rune carlsen
13 Feb 2008, 12:14 AM
Hello

If this is fixed in the latest release, have me excused, but at least in the version I run, the icons in the outlines are oversized/stretched. Fix?

best regards,
Rune Carlsen

jratcliff
13 Feb 2008, 7:06 AM
Thanks for reminding me on this. This has bugged me too and it needs to be fixed. The issue is that Ext sets a class on the icons and this class has a width and height explicitly set to 16px wide by 18px high. The icons in the Domino directory, for example, are 19px wide and 16px high and thus why they appear squished in their width and stretched in their height. I'll see if we can get this fixed before the next beta.

jratcliff
13 Feb 2008, 12:42 PM
Ok, we've got it fixed and will be in the next beta (that we should be releasing later this week). I've attached a before and after pic of what the icons in the domino directory look like.

jratcliff
13 Feb 2008, 1:51 PM
We've also added a "showIcons" property to hide the icons entirely if you want. However, the "elbow" icons still show up (the dotted line and +/- icons to the left of outline entries).

Does anyone think we should hide the "elbow" icons as well? Or make another property to control this? Perhaps "showElbowIcons" and rename the other one to "showEntryIcons" (for lotus speak) or "showNodeIcons" (for Ext speak).

Thoughts?