PDA

View Full Version : [4.1.1a] Hide tree column with hidden headers is not working

suamikim
26 Apr 2013, 11:54 PM
As described in this thread (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?262243-4.1.1a-Hide-tree-column-with-hidden-headers-is-not-working&p=960957#post960957), there's a bug in 4.1.1a that won't allow programmatic hiding of columns in a tree with hidden headers.
Because this is already fixed in 4.1.2 the thread is already closed, but unfortunately I can't update right now to 4.1.2 but have fix this somehow in 4.1.1a.
Therefore I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with this and maybe post a possible fix or workaround for the problem.

Thanks & best regards,

mik

slemmon
29 Apr 2013, 4:06 PM
I'm sorry, there is not an update specific to past versions to repair the problem with 4.1.1.
Upgrading will likely be your best option to get the fixes for bugs.

suamikim
29 Apr 2013, 9:27 PM
@slemmon As already said in the other thread in the bugs forum, I do fully understand that there won't be no official update for old versions. Therefore it's not exactly helpful if you repeat this statement once more...

The only thing I'm hoping for is that someone already run into the same problem and can tell me how to fix this myself with a little workaround/hack/override. I've already seen this more than once in those forums with different problems and would still appreciate any help.

Maybe even a Sencha-Dev who worked on this for 4.1.2 could be of any assistance...

Thanks & best regards