PDA

View Full Version : Aptana, Eclipse Building Workspace time

xava
6 May 2013, 2:07 AM
Hello everybody,

i am having, i think, an issue when Aptana Build Workspace in my Ext JS project,
my computer is a quad core 1.6MHz with 6gb of ram, and this process take almost between 10 and 15 minutes!! that is normal?

i have the SDK outside the project folder and i am using Cmd that copy some files to the project folder in ext/ folder

actually with exj-all-*.js take a lot of time Bulding the workspace

anybody have this issue? is normal? there is some way to do fastest the process?

thanks you

slemmon
7 May 2013, 1:07 PM
In your Cmd termial you're just doing?:

sencha generate workspace /path/to/workspace

xava
7 May 2013, 3:30 PM
nope, i don't run this command, but my app have only one page

the problem isn't with the 'sencha workspace' if with Eclipse/Aptana when build the workspace ( http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2Freference%2Fref-17.htm )

slemmon
7 May 2013, 3:52 PM
I see. I've no experience there personally so I'll defer to the community on this one. :)

dmulcahey
7 May 2013, 3:57 PM
As a quick test disable the js validation on the project and see if the build time goes back to normal. We had a similar issue with eclipse and disabling the built in js validation fixed it.

xava
7 May 2013, 4:05 PM
Thanks you dmulcahey and slemmon,
i will try do it

xava
7 May 2013, 4:21 PM
help a bit,

i think too that i will delete the *-comments.js files, take a bit more with this one that with the anothers files, i think that they are not necessary for the 'sencha build' command