PDA

View Full Version : Combo dropdown turning grey when selelcting row

aonesolutions
24 May 2013, 3:36 AM
When using extjs built form page on iOS device/Android , fields(text, combo, number etc.)are added on the page and when we tap inside any field the field turns grey.
Faced a issue while implementing a combobox on my Ext.form.Panel where after adding a combobox to the page when i am selecting the row in the drop down the dropdown turns grey before the selection of the field in the display value.

I encounter this issue significantly as i have introduced a delay in selecting the row and displaying it , in the mean while the entire drop down is grey.

Tried debugging the html formed and found that a shadow element is added to the combo field , and it might be that the shadow element comes to focus during the selection process .I turned the shadow config to false during component creation and also changed it to false before expanding the drop down , but still the html was added even if the shadow property was false by the EXT API.

<div class="x-css-shadow" role="presentation" id="ext-gen1158" style="width: 400px; height: 196px; box-shadow: rgb(136, 136, 136) 0px 0px 4px 0px; z-index: 19000; left: 301px; top: 246px; display: none; "></div>

box-shadow: rgb(136, 136, 136) is the grey color

Not sure if its the issue due to shadow property as the grey coloring is occuring for all kind of fields on the form page.

Please send any suggestion.

slemmon
28 May 2013, 10:57 AM
ExtJS is not currently optimized to work on devices other than PC so you may see some idiosyncrasies like this on other platforms. Touch is the framework targeting mobile platforms.