PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS 4.2 -Error the black background after hidden menu

boytrum
29 May 2013, 5:54 PM
I have a proplem with my Menu toolbar, I hover menu, it leaves a black background until refresh page. it only effect in Chrome :((
Thanks!!

ferengidedalo
30 May 2013, 4:03 AM
same issue here!

ferengidedalo
30 May 2013, 5:24 AM
I think its a google update problem...

boytrum
30 May 2013, 6:01 PM
I think its a google update problem...

I think so.. then i remove google map, it back to normal :s

jeet_sen
30 May 2013, 8:34 PM
I had the same problem with the latest version on Chrome 27.0.1453.94 m. Works fine in the previous version. The following workaround may help:

Click drop-down menu on top-right corner –> click “Settings” –> click “Show advanced settings…” on the bottom –> scroll to the bottom,
and uncheck “Use hardware acceleration when available”. And restart the browser..

See: http://sulab.org/blog/

unireverse
3 Jun 2013, 9:22 AM
I had the same problem too with a flash player on my extjs4 application.
Setting hideMode: 'display' on the menu fixed it for me.

boytrum
5 Jun 2013, 6:30 PM
hi.. thanks all for help :">

zeke
5 Jun 2013, 9:06 PM
Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using hideMode:'display'? I too found that doing that solved the black square problem, and I'm considering just overriding Ext.menu.Menu to make it a default for all my menus. I don't want to run into any other problems though because of it.

rob_agar
6 Jun 2013, 2:36 AM
Not really. The only difference between display:none and visibility:hidden is that visibility:hidden items still appear in the layout, but that doesn't apply to absolutely positioned things. Display:none would be a better default AFAICS