PDA

View Full Version : Changing microloader file

lastid
31 May 2013, 6:33 AM
I have to add some logic to the microloader. It would be great if we can configure to change the microloader file in the build process. At the moment it must be testing.js or production.js in the touch/microloader folder, and I dont want to modify anything in this folder. For me it must be identical to the sencha touch source I downloaded.

mitchellsimoens
3 Jun 2013, 5:22 AM
Any change will likely get overwritten in a SDK update. You should really just load another js file to apply things onto the namespace.

lastid
6 Jun 2013, 6:53 AM
Any change will likely get overwritten in a SDK update. You should really just load another js file to apply things onto the namespace.

How can I do that?

At the moment, the building process (package) will read the testing.js file's content and dump it directly in the index.html file. Other than modifying the build process (app-build.js in ~/bin/Sencha ...), which for the same reason it can be updated in the next version, I dont see how one can change the logic of a microloader.

rbahumi
9 Jun 2013, 10:21 PM
Overriding the microloader.js file could be a great feature!

I also added some changes to the production version, and for now, I am adding the changes to every new version of the SDK.