PDA

View Full Version : App Execution Environment

VEEJAY
18 Jul 2013, 3:58 AM
I got downloaded

sencha-touch-2.2.1-commercial (SDK), SenchaCmd-3.1.2.342-windows.exe (installed), SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3-windows(installed), rubyinstaller-1.9.3-p448(installed).

I am not getting clarity about execution environment for writing code for any sample app.

I just want to execute and see the output of sencha-touch-2.2.1-commercial\touch-2.2.1\examples
How can i make it from the above downloaded software or any thing else i need to update for creating debugging environment. or is there any other tool, where we can execute the example app. also how can i make sencha framework to execute some example app given in SDK.

Pls let me know...appreciate your help.

Thanks,
VEEJAY

mitchellsimoens
23 Jul 2013, 12:18 PM
Are you launching from a web server like Apache or WAMP/MAMP/etc?

VEEJAY
24 Jul 2013, 1:21 AM
Yes, i am using Tomcat Server, also i have XAMPP installed in my system.

I got a sample example app from
sencha-touch-2.2.1-commercial\touch-2.2.1\examples.

Can you pls give step by step process for executing the above example app.

i just want to run it and see how the app works.

Thanks lot,

VJ

mitchellsimoens
24 Jul 2013, 4:05 AM
Then all you have to do is navigate in the browser to it via http://localhost/path/to/sencha-touch-2.2.1-commercial/touch-2.2.1/examples/ or whatever the URL would be for you.

VEEJAY
26 Jul 2013, 1:52 AM
Hey boss,

I got it. i was thinking in high end & more complex architecture for executing this. Ya, i just make it with XAMPP server and run it in browser. it works fine.(I got Sencha Complete Trial downloaded)

Now my target is to execute the same in my Tablet (Android OS). how can i make it?

Like Android or j2me, here we dont have any executables .apk or .jar files. So now how can i execute this in device.

Pls advice me...

Thanks lot,
VEEJAY.